Risks surround us everywhere and every day. Some examples of every day risks are, distracted drivers, teen drivers, carpools, pets, and even hosting an event at your house.
What happens if someone gets hurt and you don’t have enough insurance?
Umbrella insurance, simply put, adds an extra $1 million, or more, of coverage above your existing policies. It gives you greater peace of mind and protects you against life’s unexpected surprises.
Do YOU really need umbrella coverage? Well, if you:
- Own a home
- Have regular income
- Have retirement savings and other assets to protect
- Entertain guests in your home
- Have a teenage driver
- Host sleepovers, children’s parties, carpool children or allow your teen to babysit
- Serve on a volunteer board or participate in your HOA
- Use social media
- Own rental properties
- Travel outside the U.S.
- Own a watercraft, RV, snowmobile, ATV, golf cart, etc.
- Have pets
- Own firearms or other recreational weapons
…then yes, umbrella insurance IS for you.
It costs less to have an umbrella policy than to not have one.
Without an umbrella policy, your assets, savings, and even your future income could be at risk if you are held legally responsible for a claim. Umbrella coverage offers an affordable way to prepare for the unpredictable. We want to help get you covered. If you have any more questions or want a free quote, call us today and we would love to have a conversation with you.
P: (843) 399-0822
*outside sources used