You may have noticed a lot of bikes riding around the Myrtle Beach area for the past week or two. Yes, Bike Fest is among us and the streets are filled with bikes of all shapes and sizes. We figured it was a good time to talk about motorcycle insurance!
Below are 5 factors that can affect how much you would pay on a premium:
1. Driver’s age and driving record.
2. Where the driver lives.
3. Model, style (sports bike vs. cruiser) and age of the motorcycle.
4. Number of miles the motorcycle is driven each year.
5. Where the motorcycle is stored.
What it covers:
1. An additional option within your liability insurance is first-party medical coverage, in the event you want to be reimbursed for bodily injury expenses you incurred.
4. Collision (covering damage to your motorcycle).
5. Comprehensive (covering damage caused by events other than a collision, such as fire, theft or vandalism).
6. Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
7. Motorcycle accessories coverage for items such as add-ons, customizations, aftermarket parts and anything else you may have added to your bike.
If you have any more questions about motorcycle insurance, please give us a call at 843-399-0822!
Intresting, will come back here again.
Enjoyed reading through this, very good stuff, thankyou .