Commercial Insurance

Commercial Insurance for Your Investment Property

Owning a rental property is a major responsibility that requires insurance, just like any business. In fact, your investment property should be run in the same way as other small businesses. While your renters are responsible for covering the belongings they keep in your building, it is up to you to ensure the structure and the property is financially protected from accidents and natural disasters. At Crescent Coast Insurance we can offer a business insurance quote so you know what to expect.

The Liability Is Yours
Commercial insurance often offers the coverage you need if someone is injured on your property. This can be essential for your investment properties because there may be a number of individuals, both your tenants and their guests, who will spend time on your property. In addition to liability for injuries that occur, it is also essential to have business insurance that covers the replacement of the structures if they are affected by fire, flooding, or other disasters. In some cases, you may even be responsible for some or all of your tenants’ belongings, depending on the circumstances of the loss. This is why it is essential to have the appropriate commercial insurance coverage.

Types of Properties
There are many types of investment properties in South Carolina, that require this business insurance coverage. The most common properties include:

  • Commercial Investments
  • Residential Investments
  • Commercial Property
  • Vacant Property and Land
  • Rental Homes

When you are involved in any of these areas of investment property, it is essential to talk to one of our specialists about the types and amounts of business insurance you need.

If you own investment property and need to consider business insurance coverage, contact us for a free business insurance quote. Our specialists in North Myrtle Beach, SC, will help you make the right choices to protect your investment.

Get a FREE Quote.